YIKE(Tianjin) international Human Resources Co.,Ltd
Number to Recruit
Job Reference Code
Our Education Group has undergone a development journey of nearly 20 years. It started from one school and developed into a group of over 40 schools. It started from carrying forward the tradition and drawing from the experience of others and developed into exploration and innovation. The future of the our Group is also the future of not only China’s private education, but 21st century education worldwide!
Teaching Fellows will join a multicultural, multilingual team of educators at the forefront of educational innovation in China. They will be responsible for planning and implementing content-area curriculum, assessing student performance, and collaborating with other members of the team to implement curriculum program.
• Prepare materials and classrooms for class activities
• Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students’ varying needs and interests
• Assess student’s performance and progress to ensure they are mastering the skills on regular basis
• Assign and correct homework related to the curriculum
• Support students’ development, focusing support to address individual needs
• Build a safe, supportive, respectful learning atmosphere
• Work with colleagues to continually improve student learning and school culture
• Inspire trust and confidence among parents and families
• Participate actively in ongoing, intensive professional learning
It is strongly recommended that candidates meet the following qualifications:
① Native English speaker with Bachelor’s degree or above, clear pronunciation and pure English accent. At least 1-2 years of solid kids teaching experience from graduation for non-native speakers.
② TEFL/TESOL certificate. Major in education or other related fields are preferred.
③ Age between 22-40. Clear criminal background check. Can apply Chinese work visa in English teaching position.
④ Ability to work in independently.
⑤ A good communicator and team player. Patience with good listening, planning and organizational skills.
⑥ Love children and being passionate in education.
Compensation and Benefits:
Visa: Work visa provided for successful applicants.
Flight allowance: 9k
Commercial health insurance.