Xufang International Media
Number to Recruit
Job Reference Code
Directly under the CIPG and a CIPG organizer of media industry activities, Xufang International Media, founded in 2011, specializes in the creation and distribution of mobile-oriented and social media-friendly visualized media products in multiple languages, as well as providing tailor-made new-media solutions for international communication to local governments and foreignoriented companies.
Creator of the acclaimed short video series for international audiences China Matters, Xufang International Media has more than 8 million overseas social media followers and over 1 million domestic social media followers. Having produced more than 1,200 short videos in various languages, it won the China Journalism Award in 2018, 2019, and 2020.
In partnerships with news agencies, TV stations, mainstream media websites, and social media influencers on five continents of the world, Xufang International Media is a highly influential and reliable enabler of quick distribution and high share numbers for products launched on overseas social media platforms.
Filming and editing for the company’s short documentary video series--The Untold Story.Shoot and edit high quality, short-form videos in a wide range of styles in the field.
1. Filming and editing for the company’s short documentary video series, with proficient skills, creative ideas and innovative perspectives in filming and editing.
2. Involving in the daily discussion of topics and production plan, mainly responsible for filming, post-production and packaging of short documentary videos --The Untold Story series. Work alongside with director to create compelling stories through the early research and editing process.
3. Helping with filming and editing of other regular video programs and commercial projects, bringing forth suggestions for the filming and editing of other teams.
4. Contributing new ideas and topics for the current program series of the company from the perspective of a Western video worker.
5. Performing other duties as needed.
1. At least 3 years of experience in video production.
2. Expertise in Adobe Premiere is required.
3. At least 2 years of experience in producing documentary-style videos
4. Ability of editing a story of strong logic, clear storyline and attractiveness in multiple styles (corporate, commercial, documentary)
5. Punctuality, efficiency and anti-pressure ability.
6. Ability of learning and adaptation.
7. Skills in internal communication and sense of cooperation.
1. Reimbursement of round-trip air tickets once a year ;
2. ‘Z’ work visa provided;
3. Medical insurance;
4. Meal subsidy.
And there are more benefits, further details need to be discussed.